The right choice of wall design for bedroom will live up the cozy ambiance a space to sleep and relax needs for. Having a cool wall design is practically the simplest way to create a unique bedroom, even if there are not much furniture pieces inside it.
There are many choices of wall design you can pick for your bedroom, so check out the brief of some selection you have for your bedroom wall.
1. Simply Paint
Painting is the classic choice for wall design. But, don’t underestimate it! The high-quality and right color paint will simply make your bedroom bright and fresh again. Here you can choose to paint all the four walls, or perhaps go dramatic by painting one or two sides of the walls. Besides you can add the accents to the paint, for examples:
– Add or paint some stripes patterns on your plain walls
– Add some texture and color effect by blotting on watered-down paint with a sea sponge, crumpled paper sack, feathers, or etc, and then tapping it over your wall paint.
– Create murals above the headboard of the bed.
2. Cover the Wall
The other idea of wall design for bedroom which you can try is by covering the wall with the decorations. Not only it tends to be easier, it also offers you more decoration options to choose. Some of the choices available such as:
– Wallpaper: This wall design has always been a trend since your grandmother era. There are various designs you can choose to match the theme of your bedroom. The good news is that today’s wallpaper is easier to hang and also remove.
– Fabric: Instead of covering the wall with paper, you can use fabric instead. Fabric does give flow and lightweight accent than wallpaper. Choose the lightweight cotton, then use starch fabric stiffener to stick the fabric to walls.
– Quilt: If you’re trying to bring casual or country vibe to your bedroom, I recommend you to hang quilt on the wall, more specifically, at the headboard of your bed. Besides, you can also hang it on the empty space of the largest side of the room’s wall.
– Wall decal: In substitute of mural, you can opt for wall decals. There are various options available so it’s impossible you can’t find one which matches your taste.
– Wood paneling: Another alternative to style your bedroom’s walls is by installing wood paneling incorporating natural wood’s color and texture. This works best both as modern and country wall design for bedroom.