Only have low budget but look for ideas for decorating a bedroom? You don’t need to worry. You can get vintage and cool things as well. Here are some tips for you to decorate your bedroom in tight budget.
1. To make your bedroom more relaxing, don’t put the TV in the bedroom. According to Feng Shui experts, keeping TV in the bedroom is the worst. The TV makes you stay up late and make you stay awake longer and it affects your sleeping quality.
2. Always focus on tidying your space first. When there are too many clutters in your bedroom, use storage bins under your bed. Moreover, you should have night stands which have enough space to keep your things.
3. Having ugly night stands or unattractive dressers is not the end of the world. You can use fabric or scarf which has the same color with the wall. Cover and wrap them up and let them hanging on its sides.
4. You can do creative things like hanging your clothes on the wall rather than in the closet. Get some pipe from stores and attach them on the wall. Then you will have amazing clothes rack to show your favorite clothes.
5. If you have many posters and want to hang them, don’t hang them separately in all walls. Choose on spot or side of the wall and hang them together there. Your posters will be looked like wallpaper. This will be even greater to hang vintage posters, old movie posters or graphic design pieces. Old record albums will work as well.
6. Buying some wonderful wall decals is good idea. You can get cool and amazing handmade wall decals at stores or online shops. You can have the imaged of birds flying across or wildflowers field which looks so real. That’s based on your preference.
7. To add some personality and life, you can put plants into your bedroom. Plants can add humidity and they can cleanse the air. You can buy some cheap shelving and put the plants on the shelves.
8. If you don’t have budget to buy duvet cover to wrap your ugly bed, you can buy two sheets and sew together. Moreover, you can put colorful pillows to give more personality on your bed.
9. Think twice when you want to put family portraits in the bedroom. Some people like doing this. However, the bedroom is private place for you. Hanging family portraits sometimes will make you uncomfortable.
10. Visit flea markets or garage sales to get ideas for decorating a bedroom.